Virginia Mao, Los Angeles, California
I would like to thank you for helping us organize our trip to Eastern Europe. We had a wonderful time, learned a lot and also got ourselves exhausted, as there was a lot to see and do and a lot of walking on cobblestones!! Here are some comments:
1. Your instructions and logistics were excellent. We were able to go everywhere with your instructions and easily learned how to use the metros, buses, and trams in every city. People were friendly and helpful. They all spoke English, even though we found very few American tourists.
2. The guides in every city were great. We learned a lot from them. The people who provided transportation were good too.
3. The sites you suggested for each area were well worth seeing, although it was so packed that we skipped a couple, due to our own exhaustion…
4. All the hotels were well located, with easy access to sightseeing, accessible to public transportation and in safe areas.
5. The night train from Budapest to Krakow was very tough. 3 of us in a tiny compartment with bunk beds was extremely tight. The a/c was not working well, so we opened the windows and it was very noisy. Our wagon was right next to the train engine!! I could not sleep at all that night. Were there other types or better quality wagons/night trains? Just curious.Overall, the trip was great!! It was an unforgettable experience that I would highly recommend to others.You and your staff did an excellent job organizing the trip for us.
Thanks again for everything!
About Go Real Europe
My mission is to make travel better for our clients. Less stress, but more authenticity and fulfilment.
David ManleyPlan your own trip
Get the best travel tips
Subscribe and start receiving the most interesting travel trips from our experts.