Lisa Greig, Northern Virginia
I want to thank you for all you did to make our trip to Cesky Krumlov, Prague and Budapest so memorable. We had a wonderful time in all three cities, in great part due to:
- Super hotels in locations convenient to all the sites, with friendly and accommodating staffs and excellent breakfasts to get us going each day.
- Tour guides who were knowledgeable, enthusiastic and helpful.
- The transportation arrangements, public transport tickets, maps, directions and instructions that you provided, which made getting from place to place in complicated cities much easier.
- Your excellent guidance on things to do and places to see when we were on own.
- Your responsiveness and dependability during the months-long planning process, which helped us gear up for the trip and feel well-prepared.
Yes, unfortunately, we had some glitches along the way. But, when things didn't go as expected, you were quick to step in and help and to take responsibility when it was called for. Once we got over the hump, everything went pretty smoothly.
You have an excellent business in Go Real Europe, and I will not hesitate to recommend you to anyone I know who is traveling to the countries on your itineraries. I really hope you get to expand into other countries is the near future!
About Go Real Europe
My mission is to make travel better for our clients. Less stress, but more authenticity and fulfilment.
David ManleyPlan your own trip
Get the best travel tips
Subscribe and start receiving the most interesting travel trips from our experts.